Big Concern When We Are On Offense... | Syracusefan.com

Big Concern When We Are On Offense...

iommi

Living Legend
Duke is not a good defensive team, we all know that. However, Matt Jones happens to be one of the best defenders in the conference. He is an absolute lock down defender, so whomever he guards could be in for a tough night. I'd imagine they'd put him on Andrew White III. In that case, have to find ways to get White open for shots.

Duke is not a good defensive team, we all know that. However, Matt Jones happens to be one of the best defenders in the conference. He is an absolute lock down defender, so whomever he guards could be in for a tough night. I'd imagine they'd put him on Andrew White III. In that case, have to find ways to get White open for shots.
Tonight is the night we need Lydon to step up. I imagine Tatum will be on him and Jones on AW3. Amile will be on Roberson/TT. Battle has a chance to have a good game tonight - I also think Duke will have trouble staying infront of Gillon and they don't have a rim protector either.

I'm with you iommi; because of Jones on AW3, we need big nights from others.

Tonight is the night we need Lydon to step up. I imagine Tatum will be on him and Jones on AW3. Amile will be on Roberson/TT. Battle has a chance to have a good game tonight - I also think Duke will have trouble staying infront of Gillon and they don't have a rim protector either.

We should spread the floor. That has worked for us against slow guards. They probably will be challenged by Gillon's quickness, as you said.

As I suspected, Jones locking down AW3. His only basket came on a slightly unsettled situation. JB made zero adjustment to that.

We should spread the floor. That has worked for us against slow guards. They probably will be challenged by Gillon's quickness, as you said.

We should try this. What we are doing is not working.

Yes, we do. We do indeed. Maybe Battle and Gillon will step up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom