Big East bowl projections | Syracusefan.com

Big East bowl projections

If the Big 12 doesn't have enough bowl teams because of the extra BCS bid, and Notre Dame steals the Champs Sports Bowl. What are the odds the Pinstripe Bowl would do Rutgers v. Syracuse(as an atlarge team) as a test run for a possible non-conference game?

If the Big 12 doesn't have enough bowl teams because of the extra BCS bid, and Notre Dame steals the Champs Sports Bowl. What are the odds the Pinstripe Bowl would do Rutgers v. Syracuse(as an atlarge team) as a test run for a possible non-conference game?
I don't think you can have two teams from the same conference play in a bowl game.

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=40.603889,-73.942593

A million to one. Syracuse fans are the only people who would have any interest in that match-up.

Big 12 bowl teams
Locks
Oklahoma-BCS
Oklahoma State-BCS
Texas A&M-Cotton
Texas-Alamo
Kansas State-Holiday
Baylor-Insight
Texas Tech- Texas Bowl
next bowl is the Pinstripe Bowl
Bubble
Missouri 2-3 with games against home against Okie State and A&M road trips to Texas and Baylor
Iowa State- plays all the big boys and I doubt they get to 6 wins.
No chance
Kansas

If Missouri doesn't win 6 games there would be an at-large spot available I read the NCAA rules on Bowls there is nothing in there that say 2 teams from the same conference are ineligible for the same bowl. I would rather play in the Pinstripe Bowl then go out west and play in the New Mexico Bowl or something. If the Military Bowl was an option I would be okay with that, but its possible with Notre Dame stealing the Big East #2 bowl that we could be an option for the Pinstripe as an at=large.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom