Big East Tourney Poll | Syracusefan.com

Big East Tourney Poll

Big East Tourney Poll

• Could care less about BET, all about NCAA

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Would love to win BET, but a losing is not a big deal.

Votes: 33 76.7%
  • Live and Die with the BET. WE MUST WIN.

Votes: 8 18.6%

• Total voters

OrangeBlood

Starter
I know we still have a week to go and a top 25 game w/ UofL on senior night but with the BE regular season champs and it seems a #1 seed locked up, I thought of looking forward to BET.

What is everyones thoughts on how to approach the BET?

Could Care less, all about NCAAs.-- 2003 NC team would say this. I sort of agree but the magic of the garden makes me want to make a run every year.

Would love to win, but if we lose not a big deal.-- This is where I fall. We saw in 2010 how the BET can hurt us. Also we have won BET before and played horrible in tournament. This year it is all about a final four run.

Live and die with BET-- Always great to win but losing in the BET this year may not be the worst thing in the world.

A loss in the Quarters- not good. A loss in the semis or finals, no big deal.

The only reason i voted for #3 is you didn't give a 4th option win Big East and then Ncaa tournament for a triple play.

Elite programs win big games. They win preseason tourneys. They win conference tourneys. For the life of me, I just can't identify with those who don't appreciate conference championships and openly root for us to lose.

Do you think KU fans or Duke fans or UNC fans care less about their conference tourney? I love to rack up titles -- it bothers me that we are behind the Hoyas and Huskies. I want a BET this year.

And of course the NCAA tourney trumps all but I love the BET.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxfan516

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom