Big East Tourney Roll Call | Syracusefan.com

Big East Tourney Roll Call

Ragman2000

Pee-Trough Advocate
Who's coming? I'll be attending my first. Can't freaking wait to check this off the ol' bucket list.

Do people congregate at the Blarney before every game, including the nooner on Thursday? I'll be the giant douche in the orange cords rocking an orange and blue bowtie. Maybe even some 70's era JB horn-rimmed's. If you're not sure it's me, you can discreetly ask me "Are you the pee-trough guy?" It's like a secret handshake. Better hope it's me though.

Me - starting with the Friday game precelebration

I'll be there Thursday. Plan to start my pre-game by 10 at either Blarney, Stout or Feile (all next to each other on 33st).

I'll be there as much as I can. One of the perks of working 500 yards from the box office. If you see two kids that look like students awkwardly standing in the 229 WheelChair area, I'm one of them.

Who's coming? I'll be attending my first. Can't freaking wait to check this off the ol' bucket list.

Do people congregate at the Blarney before every game, including the nooner on Thursday? I'll be the giant douche in the orange cords rocking an orange and blue bowtie. Maybe even some 70's era JB horn-rimmed's. If you're not sure it's me, you can discreetly ask me "Are you the pee-trough guy?" It's like a secret handshake. Better hope it's me though.

I'm in for Friday. Been too long since I've been to the BET. Mrs DCCuse first time taking in the Tourney.

I'm going. Started going the 1st year it was there. Bennet going every since. Have only missed about 5.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk

There if they make it to saturday. Cant get there before then.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Will be there from Thursday.

Of course a ticket would help. Details, details.

Anyone?

I'll be there on Thursday night for the weekend, don't have tickets yet though. Hoping to buy a couple from fans after their team loses. See ya'll at the Blarney

Thursday 10am Stout -- no doubt about it. I love "working from home".

Going for the 28th time. BTW if you want to get into the Blarney on Thursday morning, get there before 9, decent chance its packed to capacity after 9. At least you can always go over to Stout if you can't get into Blarney.

I will be there Friday at least! I will be wearing my orange blazer that some of you saw at the Uconn football game! I will probably be at the Blarney all afternoon Friday haha

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I took Wed and Thurs off so plan on going to all the games except for the first session on Tuesday afternoon. (although even for that one I might head over at lunch if Depaul is hanging in the game with UCONN). And you'll be able to find me at the Blarney beforehand as well as between sessions.

I will be at the Thursday game. First time BET attendee. Cannot wait. It will be good to see the Blarney again.