Big East Tourney | Syracusefan.com

Big East Tourney

Cuse will beat Seton Hall/South Florida?

• Yes

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

Cuse1978

Walk On
Well now that we got that regular season over with and can restart at 0-0, it is BE Tourney time. I am pumped to be going to my first (and last) BE Tourney. Is Blarney Rock still the place to go for Cuse fans? Also any other suggestions people have, I would love to hear them as I have never even been to MSG before and we are staying at Hotel Pennsylvania. This can be our revenge tournament (Pitt, G'Town), Go 'Cuse!

Well now that we got that regular season over with and can restart at 0-0, it is BE Tourney time. I am pumped to be going to my first (and last) BE Tourney. Is Blarney Rock still the place to go for Cuse fans? Also any other suggestions people have, I would love to hear them as I have never even been to MSG before and we are staying at Hotel Pennsylvania. This can be our revenge tournament (Pitt, G'Town), Go 'Cuse!
Blarney Rock is still the place. Also the place next to it called Stout. Suggestion: arrive early, drink copiously.

Of the bars near MSG, most go to the Blarney, some go to Stout (conveniently located right next to the Blarney).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom