big O | Syracusefan.com

big O

BillSU

All American
I think there must be so much parity in basketball that any team can defeat the other, ranked or not. Last time I looked we were behind Colgate 40- 38 with a lot of time left in the second half – two teams struggling to find their offense.

Earlier today I thought this one wasn't going to be like Oregon then I looked at gate's record of 4-1 and changed my mind.

Second half, Howard is back. 53 - 53 around 15 minutes. Hope we can pull away and finally find our shot tonight. Beginning to enjoy Tyus hitting 3's. 51 – 45 SU 12:11 to go. Tyus much better in the position he's used to. Oshae with a driving layup to the basket and one. 11:21 57 -46 SU. So it's working tonight, we look confident this half. In the span of 4 minutes we're a team again.

Hughes extending a run of 22-3. The O is coming back Howard distributing beautifully 63 – 46, 67 – 46 @ 9:00. Ahead by 23 @ 7:05 to play.

I would venture to say that we look very much the way a Syracuse team is supposed to look right now, a team that could have beaten UConn and Oregon - everything is going down. I was waiting for this moment. Howard and everyone playing BASKETBALL!

71- 48 after a Hughes steal. Carey now at the point 74 - 48 with 4:18 left. 76- 48 with 2:12- JB subbing players liberally.

A nice feeling in my brain and stomach after watching us find ourselves. 76 – 52 with Boeheim the only starter. 76 – 54 with Braswell at the line 77 - 54 clock runs out, 23 point margin WIN . Great second half! We're back! GOSU :)

Not sure about the we’re back
I just caught the end of the game so I have little to comment on. Chukwu 4 minutes? Boeheim another terrible shooting night. Now 3-29 from the floor this year. That is difficult to do. From the stats it looks like Tyus had an outstanding game. This team definitely needs a victory against Ohio State to get some swagger back.

Ohio State beat Creighton in Omaha and Creighton beat Clemson tonight. If we don’t come out sharp it’s going to be another non-conf loss.

Ohio State beat Creighton in Omaha and Creighton beat Clemson tonight. If we don’t come out sharp it’s going to be another non-conf loss.

I was just in Omaha about a week ago, on a former OSU site earlier this year, and spoke with a Clemson grad at my bank today. Ive talked SU with him before, he shows respect and wondered today if Babers would be with the team much longer. Anyhow, with all the sports superstition some have, maybe all of this for me points toward a positive outcome. That and my boy being back. Seats as low as $11 online for anyone still considering going!

I was just in Omaha about a week ago, on a former OSU site earlier this year, and spoke with a Clemson grad at my bank today. Ive talked SU with him before, he shows respect and wondered today if Babers would be with the team much longer. Anyhow, with all the sports superstition some have, maybe all of this for me points toward a positive outcome. That and my boy being back. Seats as low as $11 online for anyone still considering going!

@OSU? I haven’t seen that at all. Posted in the ticket thread about it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom