big picture. before the season started | Syracusefan.com

big picture. before the season started

dasher

Hoops Inside Info Guru
We would have signed up for 11-2 OOC in a New York Minute. We certainly have a great shot at that. two tough game sin front of us. At G-town and at home against the Bonnies. Split and we have our 11-2. Win them both, and we have 12-1 which no one was thinking. With a ridiculously young team. A shot at 20 wins.

We would have signed up for 11-2 OOC in a New York Minute. We certainly have a great shot at that. two tough game sin front of us. At G-town and at home against the Bonnies. Split and we have our 11-2. Win them both, and we have 12-1 which no one was thinking. With a ridiculously young team. A shot at 20 wins.

Preach!

I am most worried about the Hoyas. Not because they are good, but because this is their best opportunity this season to make a splash after feasting on cupcakes.

There's a thread dedicated to ridiculing Ewing's first season schedule. Are you saying it's possible the team they horribly mock on here could beat us? Could you imagine the meltdown?

There's a thread dedicated to ridiculing Ewing's first season schedule. Are you saying it's possible the team they horribly mock on here could beat us? Could you imagine the meltdown?
You can only hope. And in case you aren't aware, there is a difference between a team's ability and their schedule. G=towns schedule is awful. But their team may or may not be. Do you understand that?

I'm getting greedy, I will be disappointed if we lost to a bad Gtown team, or to Sbu at home.

We went 2-1 vs KU UMD and Uconn. I'm very pleased so far.

Yeah I think before the season started a lot of people had us 0-3 or 1-2 at best. Just survive each win this year and in March everyone be happy.

yep
but can't overlook Buffalo, either - they're decent

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom