Big surprise for me... | Syracusefan.com

Big surprise for me...

njcuse

Scout Team
My daughter happens to be home for Thanksgiving. Just found out that we have Chromecast. She showed me how to set it up with my bedroom TV from my phone, which works really well. Started with the Mich St game. Very solid quality. Better than from the computer. Fortunately, my daughter is a computer/tech type wizz. May have to purchase another chromecast for my main TV.

BTW, my wife knew we had chromecast for the bedroom. She has used it. I seldom watch TV in the bedroom.

My daughter happens to be home for Thanksgiving. Just found out that we have Chromecast. She showed me how to set it up with my bedroom TV from my phone, which works really well. Started with the Mich St game. Very solid quality. Better than from the computer. Fortunately, my daughter is a computer/tech type wizz. May have to purchase another chromecast for my main TV.
Get a Roku Stick.

Chromecast seems to work really well and does not involve wires, which I hate. Don't mind watching games on my computer if not available on TV. I'm two feet away and it's like watching a 50" screen from eight feet. Pretty much most of the remaining games will be on TV anyway.

Thanks for suggestions. My main TV is a smart TV, so I'm already covered for Netflix and similar streaming programs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom