Big Ten Commish Kevin Warren to be named Chicago Bears President | Syracusefan.com

Big Ten Commish Kevin Warren to be named Chicago Bears President

Phillips going back to the B10?
Would not be a welcome development for the ACC. Phillips is doing well. Need continuity in that space. Hope the ACC schools/presidents are proactive on this one.

The B1G is a mid-major, obviously;)
All kidding aside, people leave jobs. They leave for all sorts of reasons.

Where are all the hyper-ventillating posts about how there MUST be something wrong at the B1G because this guy left to run a single NFL team?

Glad to see him gone. After the bs he pulled during 2020, trying to bully other conferences to cancel the season, and essentially having pac12 cancel. Then when other conferences played, he decided to jump in, allowing them to weather the pr storm early, which allowed B10 to jump in without the pr nonsense. What a pos

Glad to see him gone. After the bs he pulled during 2020, trying to bully other conferences to cancel the season, and essentially having pac12 cancel. Then when other conferences played, he decided to jump in, allowing them to weather the pr storm early, which allowed B10 to jump in without the pr nonsense. What a pos
Seriously dislike this guy!

Now he's running my Bears. Gotta reconcile this in my head!

Yup.

Then he went for the death blow to the conference that the B1G has historically been closest allies with (Pac 12), taking their two most valuable programs.

He and his minions did a nice job maximizing revenue for the conference but I think a lot of respect has been lost in the process.

I am sure he doesn't care at all.

Yup.

Then he went for the death blow to the conference that the B1G has historically been closest allies with (Pac 12), taking their two most valuable programs.

He and his minions did a nice job maximizing revenue for the conference but I think a lot of respect has been lost in the process.

I am sure he doesn't care at all.
Yep, seems like the biggest snake