Big week for us this week, answer my poll question. | Syracusefan.com

Big week for us this week, answer my poll question.

What happens this week?

• Cuse beats ND and James is back

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • Cuse loses to ND and James is not back.

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Cuse loses to ND, however James is back.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cuse beats ND, however James is not back.

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
I'm an optimist, so I'm going to say that we bounce back on Monday and stop the bleeding with a much needed win over ND, then get good news on James later this week. We sure need him.

I'm going to the game so Cuse will definately win. Crossing my fingers on James cause we won't make the sweet 16 without him IMO.

Rak shows up tomorrow and we win a close one. Our big three do their thing and Grant puts up better numbers to go with his hustle (and because he is going against his brother). But, I think we get a negative report re: Southerland. I so hope I am wrong, because I agree with Macho Uno in that we won't make the Sweet 16 without him. In fact, with a low seed (5 or 6), we could lose our first game.

I'm an optimist, so I'm going to say that we bounce back on Monday and stop the bleeding with a much needed win over ND, then get good news on James later this week. We sure need him.
I am too. I think James comes back but I am a flip of the coin on Monday night. Someone please wake up Rak today and shove a picture of Cooley flipping him off in his face.

The most important thing is getting James back, but I think we will win tomorrow and JS comes back for St. John's.

Tim Abromaitis comes back and ND loses. Then Southerland comes back and SU wins... Abromaitis back for his 7th year?

hoping for a win, but Isuspect Cuse will lose to ND on Monday, but I think James wins his appeal later in the week, his return unlocks the offense and re-energizes the team, and the Orange head into the post season on a 9 game conference win streak.

hoping for a win, but Isuspect Cuse will lose to ND on Monday, but I think James wins his appeal later in the week, his return unlocks the offense and re-energizes the team, and the Orange head into the post season on a 9 game conference win streak.

This.

We win, and get James back.

we are due to play a better offensive game and were home so i say we beat nd in close game

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom