Biggest Key Tomorrow | Syracusefan.com

Biggest Key Tomorrow

OrangeBlood

Starter
Is the D-Line. If we can stop the run, we can shut down their offense.. I would take our chances if it is on Nova for RU to win.

The key to the D-line is Bromley and Sharpe. Can they have repeat performances? They both played the best game of their careers last week. We need them. They make our LBs so much better.

We will not score more than 21 points... need a great defensive performance

Pitt has better RBs and oline the Rutgers does. I would say much better so I don't see this as being much of an issue.

I don't care

different game
different atmosphere
different attitudes

they better show up (as a team) or we do not win (period).

I don't care

different game
different atmosphere
different attitudes

they better show up (as a team) or we do not win (period).

Tend to agree. This is on all three phases.

Offense needs to move the ball, avoid turnovers, and score more points than they've managed to do in the last two games.

Defense needs to do a decent job stopping the run and do a better job on 3rd downs.

ST needs to avoid any mistakes and not give up any big plays.

We haven't put together a complete game yet this year. But if we accomplish what I specify above, I really like our chances. I'm more nervous about the impact of the hostile crowd than I am about RU being a legit 5-0.

Let's Go Orange!!!

I'm not saying that we're all that good, too inconsistent, but Rutgers is way overrated.

I could see us winning and scoring a decent amount of points.

I'm not saying that we're all that good, too inconsistent, but Rutgers is way overrated.

I could see us winning and scoring a decent amount of points.

as much as I want to believe 20-16 type game, it would not surprise me if somehow this ended up a 34-28 type game where both teams just give up multiple big plays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom