Biggest questions beginning this spring for the team?? | Syracusefan.com

Biggest questions beginning this spring for the team??

CaliCuse

All American
  1. The secondary
  2. backup QB
  3. O-line
  4. D-line front four
Others for sure like filling in for those injured and providing some depth. Opinions?:noidea:

Not to pick on your topic but a better question might be name 4 things that are not a question. I came up with
1. Justin Pugh
2.Ryan Nassib
3. Shamarko Thomas
4. Ross Krotman

Not poking fun at the team but seriously everything else is a question mark because of injury, suspension, inexperience or poor performance.

My biggest question is why hasn't Cali posted more? I need a new signature quote.

Only if you insist. When practice starts with Doug and his assistants and Thursday comes and goes. I'll try to be a little active here with advice and observations. Sorry I've let you down. Its not like I'm getting paid here you know. I used to get paid for memos and procedure manuels among other things. I'm not privy to "inside information like I used to be in my younger upright days. I knew some people in the field and could talk about that which wasn't "classified info and such.:rolleyes:

I'd like to see the young o-linemen step up and show the staff something and force them to put them in the lineup.

I want a tightend to seize the opportunity and make plays.

To see the receivers run patterns with a sense of urgency and get separation from the db's.

The D-line get penetration and help the young db's get acclimated to the speed of the game and get confidence in their abilities.

Improve their 3rd and 1 or 2's. A rb breaking one for 30+ every so often and never getting tackled by the first defensive guy they face.

Nassib to improve his touch passes, long and short and take off once in a while to get those db's thinking. A back up looking so good the staff HAS to find time for him to play.

Kick offs to the goal line or better.

The biggest challenge I want done is that neither the offense or defense gets fooled on how well they are doing. By this I mean that the db's are fooled they can cover other teams wr's because it's easy to cover ours. The d-line thinks it can penetrate another teams o-line because they can do that with ours. Most of all, I want both sides of the ball rocking hard and challenging each other to get better and when they play another team it seems easy because they were challenged in practice by their own team.