Biggest winner on the team now that James is back | Syracusefan.com

Biggest winner on the team now that James is back

Alsacs

Living Legend
Is C.J. Fair because JB can play Jerami and James together and give C.J. a couple minutes of rest each game just so he doesn't have to keep being an iron man and 40 minutes. James on the roster is Billy Fucillo HUGE because it gives JB so many combinations he can play. Honestly we have a good shot a 1 seed now this makes up for the 32 inches of snow I got visiting family up here in New England.

The rotation sure got a lot cleaner.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

lets also hope that the confidence from trevor carries over as well- his shot looked the best it has all year last game.

I think this will also help MCW's play--adds a legit scoring option who spreads the floor, making it more difficult to defend the pick and roll.

In addition, having JS on the floor brings our A-set double high-ballscreen play ("Double Fist") back into the offense, as this play is designed to get our best shooter a clean look coming off a double screen. We really haven't had that shooter since JS was declared ineligible and, as a result, haven't run the play much.

yeah it'll give CJ some occasional rest for sure.
but the real individual winner is MCW

lets also hope that the confidence from trevor carries over as well- his shot looked the best it has all year last game.
Yeah, just having his shots consistently hit rim would be nice...no sarcasm intended... Better chance for offensive rebounds. This should help MCW too... More room to operate and chances to drive, drawn and kick it out.

I think the biggest winner is the two guard lineup. Hoping to never have to see Cooney, Triche, and MCW on the court at the same time again this season. Good to have a bit of depth at forward.

Yeah, just having his shots consistently hit rim would be nice...no sarcasm intended... Better chance for offensive rebounds. This should help MCW too... More room to operate and chances to drive, drawn and kick it out.

so true- too many of his misses before nd were basically turnovers

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom