Bilas & Raf | Syracusefan.com

Bilas & Raf

NKR1978

Living Legend
I didn't catch this last night, but pretty funny nonetheless:

http://deadspin.com/5985323/bill-raftery-asks-jay-bilas-if-hes-ever-been-ridden?post=57584117

Also, from the comments, can anyone confirm if this is true?

DeathOpie
35 minutes ago

That's not even close to the best line to come out of his mouth. A couple of years after Seton Hall went to the Finals Raftery was doing one of their games and made a comment about seeing one of their players coming out of the shower and "I want to tell you, that kid is well endowed". I think he may have realized what he just said because he started talking about how big his muscles were, but still pretty hilarious.

I heard him say it last night. It was followed by several seconds of awkward dead air haha.

Yeah. McDonough said something like "moving ahead due to time constraints..." Sometimes I think Raf is so keyed up on his schtick that he doesn't even think about what comes out of his gob.:rolling:

What's it about ND that brings out these moments? They were giggling about sweaty balls when we were playing ND.

It was obvious what Raf meant, Bilas is the one that made it perverted haha

i heard it and it was every bit as awkward as you may think. it was funny, but awkward how they handled it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom