Bilas, Vitale, Greenburg | Syracusefan.com

Bilas, Vitale, Greenburg

I thought Bilas was pro-us in that segment... But yeah - more of the same disrespect.

Most of the talking bozos will be dying to bitch about home crowd advantage for SU on Saturday, they they'll realize it's not being played in NY.

Marquette played a great game tonite, but we are on a mission, 'Cuse baby!
What is mission man? Haven't seen him since 2003... Did he get a new name?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope everybody picks Marquette to win. I'll be straight up pissed off if the Vegas line favors us (it will).

After seeing us against Georgetown in the two maulings, it's going to be a long time before they forget that and pick us again.
Anyway F them. Keep picking against us.

Most of the talking bozos will be dying to bitch about home crowd advantage for SU on Saturday, they they'll realize it's not being played in NY.
Doesn't matter if it was being played on the moon. SU has two astronaut grads, so it would be called a home game.

Honestly, at this point who cares what anyone thinks? It's gravy at this point. Any of us would have blown a hobo just to get to the Elite 8 a couple weeks ago.

Wait, forget I said that thing about the hobo.

I've blown a hobo or two for less.

The Acela express train passes through NYC on the way to DC. Home game

BlobServer

All three of them liked Indiana too
Everything was turned up upside down just before tip-off last night when Barkley tells the CBS talking heads that SU's zone will be the difference & that they will beat IU!

all that really matters is the expert opinion of Seth Davis
That's what has me nervous about Saturday. But still, we blew that game on their home court. If we bring the same defensive intensity we'll win.

Honestly, at this point who cares what anyone thinks? It's gravy at this point. Any of us would have blown a hobo just to get to the Elite 8 a couple weeks ago.

Wait, forget I said that thing about the hobo.

:rolling:

Marquette played a great game tonite, but we are on a mission, 'Cuse baby!

Maybe Marquette played well, but Miami played without their starting center, and several players on Miami had the flu.

The talking heads are fools for picking Marquette based on last night's game. But let them keep thinking that Marquette is the favorite.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom