Bilas | Syracusefan.com

Bilas

Ghost

Gentleman of the Night
Why are these morons having such a problem grasping what Bilas is saying?

Jay Williams is just dense.

"But it's not Gonzaga's fault they play in the WCC!"

He's even speaking slowly to explain it!

Bilas is far and away the best analyst on any network. Gottlieb and Jay Williams next best.

Bilas is far and away the best analyst on any network. Gottlieb and Jay Williams next best.
Williams is horrible. Jalen Rose might be the 2nd best CBB guy on ESPN, I like Greenburg too (and Dakich)

Uh, Jay Williams is dumb and would be better served going to kick rocks somewhere.

Yeah, this was the conversation:

Bilas: I'm fine with the number ones, if the CRITERIA for the committee is who you beat though, Miami has more wins than Gonzaga.

Rece Davis: So you're okay with the one seeds?

Bilas: Absolutely, I think they're fine, just not under the stated criteria. Miami played a tough schedule, Gonzaga played a tough schedule, but it's not Miami's fault that Gonzaga plays in the WCC and doesn't have as many chances to get quality wins.

Williams: Hold on, but Rece, Gonzaga plays in the WCC.

Everyone else in the world smacks their forehead....he just can't ever catch up. So dumb.

Mateen Cleaves on CBS Sports Network is the worst.

Jay Bilas and Greg Anthony are the most knowledgable announcers. Anthony is a better NBA guy but he knows the game, so he does pretty well come tournament time.

Shannon "Mr. Mumbles" Sharpe. Nuff' said.
121018.21.jpg

Man I <3 Bilas so much. I'm so sick of the Seth Davis's of the world and all these d'bags with their blatantly transparent politician style, pro little guy, populist spiels. As if 10 at-large mid-majors instead of 12 in the field and Gonzaga only being a 2seed is a set-back akin to 17th century French classes. It's incredible how there is more complaining in ncaa basketball than there is in football about "fairness".

Bilas is the only one with a brain.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom