Bill Snyder's punt was just awful | Syracusefan.com

Bill Snyder's punt was just awful

Millhouse

Living Legend
When you're down 32-17 with 8 min left, you can't punt.

That 35 yards of field position really kept them in the game!

Nor can you stop the other team either. It maybe could have been justified if KSU's defense was having its way with Oregon's offense, but we know that wasn't happening.

KSU took nearly the entire play clock to get their play off late in the 4th, too.

"Well, I figured we'd pin them back and then force a turnover"

In the handbook that tells them to make that decision, this is the quote they suggest using in the postgame press conference.

Come on, when you have the chance to make Oregon work an extra 12 seconds to score, you TAKE IT.

hey they got to a BCS game with a qb that cant throw 40 yds, is slow, and can only run qb draws but still scored 23 times this year..

Millhouse if I ever coached the Bills or Cuse (which would never happen) I would punt atleast once a year from inside the 40 late in the half/or game just to get your blood boiling...

Millhouse if I ever coached the Bills or Cuse (which would never happen) I would punt atleast once a year from inside the 40 late in the half/or game just to get your blood boiling...
Bills Giants Super Bowl

3 of the Bills punts

4th and 1 at Buffalo 43
4th and 1 at the 50
4th and 2 at the NY 44

people blame the no huddle and credit the giants ball control offense for the time of possession

i blame those punts. i hated those punts at the time.

Bills Giants Super Bowl

3 of the Bills punts

4th and 1 at Buffalo 43
4th and 1 at the 50
4th and 2 at the NY 44

people blame the no huddle and credit the giants ball control offense for the time of possession

Ah...One of the greatest days of my life. Thanks for the memories.

Bills Giants Super Bowl

3 of the Bills punts

4th and 1 at Buffalo 43
4th and 1 at the 50
4th and 2 at the NY 44

I am happy we got to the root of it. i am just busting stones, I always enjoy your punt talk...

I am happy we got to the root of it. i am just busting stones, I always enjoy your punt talk...
it's like some repressed memory or something that explains everything terrible

hey they got to a BCS game with a qb that cant throw 40 yds, is slow, and can only run qb draws but still scored 23 times this year..

It really is shocking just how poorly Klein throws the ball.

and to hear him talk about life in the NFL.. as what a backup to tebow on the jets?

It really is shocking just how poorly Klein throws the ball.
he's like the jim furyk of qbs. i watch these screwed up gyrations and can't figure out how he makes it work

he's like the jim furyk of qbs. i watch these screwed up gyrations and can't figure out how he makes it work

But Klein doesn't make it work.

Once KState gets behind its real trouble.

But Klein doesn't make it work.

Once KState gets behind its real trouble.
dude has a good passer rating 65%, 150 rating. terrible throwers can be good passers in college.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom