Bill Walton is a trip | Syracusefan.com

Bill Walton is a trip

mountaincuse

All American
I really dont care for him as a color guy as he is too stoned to focus and continue to make coherent trains of thought.

But, he had me laughing tonight: "One of the 10 worst possessions in Arizona history". So matter of fact you feel like you need to believe him.

I really dont care for him as a color guy as he is too stoned to focus and continue to make coherent trains of thought.

But, he had me laughing tonight: "One of the 10 worst possessions in Arizona history". So matter of fact you feel like you need to believe him.

OMG I freaking love him. Earlier he was going nuts about how kids should be able to play 40 minutes per game. "Did you ever see Kareem come out of a game?! Come on, get in shape!"

OMG I freaking love him. Earlier he was going nuts about how kids should be able to play 40 minutes per game. "Did you ever see Kareem come out of a game?! Come on, get in shape!"
He is a riot, not sure I could listen to him do a SU game though.

I can't stand listening to him just constantly dissect what every player is doing wrong as if they were the worst basketball player of all-time.

That's his go to line! Watching a 76ers game years back-

"Samuel dalembert with the worst outlet pass in Philadelphia history".

This is unbearable, how is he getting paid to do this still. :crazy:

can't watch games that he's doing anymore.
he was a sort of whimsical novelty for a few games but now it's just torture

I can't stand listening to him just constantly dissect what every player is doing wrong as if they were the worst basketball player in the history of Western Civilization.

Fixed it for you.

can't watch games that he's doing anymore.
he was a sort of whimsical novelty for a few games but now it's just torture

Reactions: MCC
"When I think of Boris Diaw, I think of Beethoven in the age of the romantics."-Bill Walton

he tore into Dickie V during the broadcast as well. It was quite comical.

Too stoned?? Never heard of such a thing.;) Love Big Red.