Bills home finale vs Timmy Tebow blacked out. | Syracusefan.com

Bills home finale vs Timmy Tebow blacked out.

Oh, so sad. Tebow should buy the tickets and give them to the homeless!

Why does Ralph and one bills drive think fans will show up to another pointless game while missing the playoffs again. I love the Bills and always will but they need to fire Edwards (the DC) sign free agent OLB take another OLB in the 3rd and take a stud WR or OT in the first two rounds. If people are wondering why I didn't put in QB I watched Gailey's press conference the other day and they really have no plans on replacing Fitz

Dammit, I had a feeling the Bills would destroy the Broncos today. I turned down a bet, knew I should have taken the kid's money.

Although had I made the bet the Broncos would have won.

Damn bills can't do anything right a loss would have given them a top 5 draft pick. loser's need to know when to pack it in for the good of the franchise.

Why does Ralph and one bills drive think fans will show up to another pointless game while missing the playoffs again. I love the Bills and always will but they need to fire Edwards (the DC) sign free agent OLB take another OLB in the 3rd and take a stud WR or OT in the first two rounds. If people are wondering why I didn't put in QB I watched Gailey's press conference the other day and they really have no plans on replacing Fitz

Fitz is not the issue. While not being Jim Kelly he is still pretty damn good. Their OL is a mess and their defense needs a ton of work.

Fitz is not the issue. While not being Jim Kelly he is still pretty damn good. Their OL is a mess and their defense needs a ton of work.
Fitz may not be the main problem however moving forward in the next two to three years the have to bring in another QB because Thigpen isn't going to cut it if Fitz goes down. With that said that win was freaking awesome I didn't care about draft position I just wanted the team to finish on a high note. Thought they played well despite having half there starters on the IR.

Just because he's better than some of the other scrubs we've seen in the last decade doesn't mean he's "pretty damn good" or good enough.
Everyone's OL is a mess...
What are the odds the Bills under current leadership, build a rock solid defense and keep them together by paying them?

The most realistic avenue of this team ever getting good again is finding a star QB.

Doesn't matter who your QB is if your defense is as bad as the Bills is.