Billy Cundiff | Syracusefan.com

Billy Cundiff

Well, if the holder for the Ravens ever gets kidnapped, Billy Cundiff will be the prime suspect.

LACES OUT!

It all looked rushed to me. I know you don't want to ice your own kicker but it looked like he got on the field late. Could be wrong but it didn't look right.

i said same thing ... why was he running on the field with 10 seconds left and setting up with 5 seconds left?

Should have called a timeout. They had one. Terrible coaching

When Harbuagh didn't let him try the 50 yarder to tie the game, he killed his kickers confidence.

Then when you call on the guy 5 min later, that's what you get

When Harbuagh didn't let him try the 50 yarder to tie the game, he killed his kickers confidence.

Cundiff was only 1-6 on 50+ yard FGs this season.

It all looked rushed to me. I know you don't want to ice your own kicker but it looked like he got on the field late. Could be wrong but it didn't look right.
Agree...should have taken the delay of game penalty and taken his time from five yards further away. He's a Pro Bowl kicker... 5 extra yards mean nothing.

Agree...should have taken the delay of game penalty and taken his time from five yards further away. He's a Pro Bowl kicker... 5 extra yards mean nothing.

Or taken the timeout that they will now forever have

Or taken the timeout that they will now forever have
I thought they were out of timeouts.

EDIT: Just watched the replay of the kick...you're correct, the Ravens did have on TO left. Makes no sense.

Regardless, the FG would have only tied the game. The Ravens very well might have lost in OT. I thought Evans' drop was more painful.

Kyle Williams just friended Billy Cundiff on Facebook
Haha while Cundiff will be remembered more, Kyle Williams was a mess. Committed a terrible fumble to give the Giants the lead and then fumbles in OT to lock up a Giant win...yikes.

I thought it was very rushed and Harbaugh maybe shouldve called a TO, but then again, you see what happens when you do that with Jason Garrett earlier this season where he iced his own kicker.

Regardless, the FG would have only tied the game. The Ravens very well might have lost in OT. I thought Evans' drop was more painful.
It really wasn't a drop...the DB did a nice job stripping the ball. Did anyone else think Evans was close to establishing possession before the strip?

Haha while Cundiff will be remembered more, Kyle Williams was a mess. Committed a terrible fumble to give the Giants the lead and then fumbles in OT to lock up a Giant win...yikes.

I thought it was very rushed and Harbaugh maybe shouldve called a TO, but then again, you see what happens when you do that with Jason Garrett earlier this season where he iced his own kicker.

Not only did he have the two fumbles, but he called at least two fair catches when there wasn't a defender within 20 yards of him. Who would have thought that Ted Ginn, Jr. might have been the difference in this game?

It really wasn't a drop...the DB did a nice job stripping the ball. Did anyone else think Evans was close to establishing possession before the strip?

Eh, semantics. He dropped the ball, whether it was his fault or a nice play by the defender. I thought the Evans catch was really close and was surprised the booth didn't review it. Probably wouldn't have been overturned, but a close play nonetheless.

I agree that it wasn't a flat-out drop, but Evans had two hands on the ball for a step or two, and in that situation, a WR needs to clutch the ball with all his strength. Evans is a big WR and there's no excuse for letting a CB strip the ball with one arm.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom