Billy Joel coming back to the Dome | Syracusefan.com

Billy Joel coming back to the Dome

Tickets are $59.50 and $89.50. Is that all you get for your money?

imgres.jpg
ack ack ack ack ack

I still thought he was an odd choice for graduation in 06. Cool in story to tell the family he was at my graduation but fairly awkward at times as i can recall from that day.

A Friday concert? I had it pegged for the next evening at 9.

I saw Billy Joel in concert at the KFC Yum Center a number of months ago. Great concert! He was a big shot...

So does this mean that assuming SU gets into the tournament and is placed in a March 20-22 pod, they'll get an afternoon tip?

I'd like to think that SU/the Dome takes things like this into consideration, but they haven't exactly cared much for the little details in the past.

So does this mean that assuming SU gets into the tournament and is placed in a March 20-22 pod, they'll get an afternoon tip?

I'd like to think that SU/the Dome takes things like this into consideration, but they haven't exactly cared much for the little details in the past.
TV and TV alone determines our tip time in round one. Billy Joel in the dome will have nothing to do with it. CBS has made the call...For the longest time.

Last edited:

The night is still young.

It will be a long night. Captain Jack will get you by for a while, but you'll need to find a second wind at some point.

It will be a long night. Captain Jack will get you by for a while, but you'll need to find a second wind at some point.

;)

CaptainJ ack will get you high tonight
And take you to your special island
CaptainJ ack will get you by tonight
Just a little push, and you'll be smilin'

Oh yeah,...

TV and TV alone determines our tip time in round one. Billy Joel in the dome will have nothing to do with it. CBS has made the call...For the longest time.
Well, the committee determines whether you are in the Thur--Sat or Fri--Sun group. Unless you're BYU.

Well, the committee determines whether you are in the Thur--Sat or Fri--Sun group. Unless you're BYU.

The last time the Dome hosted the Eastern Regionals was 2010.

The games in the Dome were Thursday / Saturday.

Syracuse was the #1 seed in the West ... which also played Thursday / Saturday.

That's sort of my point. It seems silly to schedule a concert that big on the same day that Syracuse might be playing a huge game. Why risk it?