Bizarre audio from online march madness broadcast | Syracusefan.com

Bizarre audio from online march madness broadcast

STEVEHOLT

There are FIVE letters in the name BLAIN.
Im not sure if anyone else touched on this (I did the best i could to sort through previous threads but there have been understandably so many that I might have missed one)..

I was tied up from 8 am to 10 pm in the hospital...

i could not watch the game except for on the computer.

needless to say patient care may have suffered but we all realize what takes precedence in these situations.

at any rate, after the game concluded on the online broadcast..they did not turn off the audio when they went to commercial.

so you got to hear an entire insane convo between raf and lundquist. like the two old dudes from the muppets.

so raf say something about boeheim "really meaning something" that i guess he said to lundquist..and lundquist was really touched by this..i don't know what was said.

then lundquist asked who kissed boeheim on the head...and raf said it was southerland.

then lundquist seemed to be practicing some post game lines he had to read and accidentaly said "farting five' instead of starting five and laughed at himself.

it was as if I was smoking some of Mr. White's blue meth when this was going on.

I listened to the whole thing too. I was hoping to find out what touching thing JB had said, and felt ripped off when they never mentioned it! I was hoping to catch some really cool tidbits, but it was like the 87 IU game where they came close but not quite.

I love it when Raf makes a reference to all the "unsweetened iced teas" that he and Vern share back at the hotel after the games. I bet those guys can still do some serious damage to the top shelf!

I can't understand half of Raf says lately. It's a bunch of squeaks and yelps.

it's like watching the game with your 2 drunk uncles

then lundquist asked who kissed boeheim on the head...and raf said it was southerland.

during the post game interview, Dirty leaned over and kissed JB's bald spot during his interview. James is and always has been a different kind of dude

then lundquist seemed to be practicing some post game lines he had to read and accidentaly said "farting five' instead of starting five and laughed at himself.

obviously also a reference to Southerland

The Friday night Yankee games on My 9 used to be like this every now and then. They would take local commercial breaks for the NYC My 9 channel, but the local channel would stay on the air with Kay and Kenny mic'd up. I never heard anything too bad, they'd usually be talking about what restaurants they were headed to that night Hearing stories though about what a vulgar, dirty-minded man Kay is, I was surprised that nothing ever slipped when he thought he was off-air.

I guess this applies to the thread. I had to work Saturday and listened to the radio for the 1st half while driving there. They were talking about Marquette passing up good shots in search of better ones vs. the zone. Matt Park said sometimes you hurt your team by passing up a good shot early since its the best one you might get. He likened it to searching for the perfect produce at the store. Then Matt Roe said all the produce at Wegmans is Grade A. Park quickly said it's also like that at Tops, a sponsor of the Orange basketball broadcasts. Then Roe goes, "Oh they're great too."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom