BJ showing some hops during workouts | Syracusefan.com

BJ showing some hops during workouts

I bet the old man could jump higher. ;)
I could get up there pretty well.
OG1.jpg

I could get up there pretty well.
Please: everyone knows the gravity in Germany is only a fraction of the gravity in the U.S. - the conversion rate is something like 0.875.

And that's probably an 8-foot hoop.

I bet that was a women's-size ball.

The bottom of the photo conveniently cuts out what was either a trampoline or platform that you clearly must've jumped off of.

Who knows if you even finished? Looks like your flight path got you stuffed by the rim.

Pfft.

Please: everyone knows the gravity in Germany is only a fraction of the gravity in the U.S. - the conversion rate is something like 0.875.

The bottom of the photo conveniently cuts out what was either a trampoline or platform that you clearly must've jumped off of.

Who knows if you even finished? Looks like your flight path got you stuffed by the rim.

Pfft.
Is this better, Snoopy?
bjsacks.jpg

Pfft.
Also, if my memory serves me right. That was 2 of 36pts that night. A lot of warm beer that night.:cool:

OGB, would it be fair to say that BJ and Buss have pretty much become best friends? It seems they are always around one another, and in some way following each other around.
I think that most teammates are good friends during the time they spend together whether they are roommates or classmates. It could only help team chemistry along the lines.

Ha! Well played, sir. Although... wait a minute... THAT'S A PIC OF BJ DUNKING! He's wearing an ORANGE T-shirt and there's an ORANGE '5' on the back!

Seriously, did you spend a few years in the German league; if so what city / team?
BJ was not born at that time. My HS # was 5. That was the summer before I went to LaSalle working out on my concrete stomping grounds in philly. Yes I played 1 yr in Portugal (Montijo) and 1 in Germany (Rhindorf).

OG, how's his strength / weight coming along? BJ is poised for a BIG year, IMO--PT is ripe for the taking, and he could fill an important role as a scorer on a team that is going to need buckets.

Can't wait to see how he's improved this off-season!

Ha! Well played, sir. Although... wait a minute... THAT'S A PIC OF BJ DUNKING! He's wearing an ORANGE T-shirt and there's an ORANGE '5' on the back!

Seriously, did you spend a few years in the German league; if so what city / team?
You are right on One Thing though, That is a picture of BJ dunking. But which One?

OG, how's his strength / weight coming along? BJ is poised for a BIG year, IMO--PT is ripe for the taking, and he could fill an important role as a scorer on a team that is going to need buckets.

Can't wait to see how he's improved this off-season!
He has been at school all spring and summer. He is working hard and improving in all areas. Things are going well.

Just the other day I said I envisioned BJ on the receiving end of some alley oops this season in our faster-styled offense, and it certainly looks like he has the ups to do it! I was as down as about anyone at the end of last season and then when we had TE and JG declare, but now I am starting to feel happy and excited again. Thanks for another uplifting thread, OG! Chemistry is probably the key word in this thread, and JB is going to have to be a master at finding the right mix this season to keep us close to where we have grown used to being.