BJ vs. Buss | Syracusefan.com

BJ vs. Buss

hoopsupstate

Living Legend
It's really unfortunate that you can't play Buss at the end of games because of his foul shooting. I feel a lot better when he has the ball in his hands than BJ. What the hell has happened to Cooney's foul shooting. Two weeks ago he was nearly at 90% and now he's in the mid 70's. He needs to get the cocky smirk off his face and start focusing. He's killing us at the end of games. When he misses it causes angst from the rest of the team. Foul Shooting is all about confidence and when one starts making them, everyone will start making them. He needs a swift kick in the seat of his pants. That's the problem when you can't sit his ass down. He's too good of a player to be chunking as many foul shots as he currently is.

It's really unfortunate that you can't play Buss at the end of games because of his foul shooting. I feel a lot better when he has the ball in his hands than BJ. What the hell has happened to Cooney's foul shooting. Two weeks ago he was nearly at 90% and now he's in the mid 70's. He needs to get the cocky smirk off his face and start focusing. He's killing us at the end of games. When he misses it causes angst from the rest of the team. Foul Shooting is all about confidence and when one starts making them, everyone will start making them. He needs a swift kick in the seat of his pants. That's the problem when you can't sit his ass down. He's too good of a player to be chunking as many foul shots as he currently is.
I hope it's "chunk" and not "choke".

Bait and switch

I don't think that Cooney making a higher % of FTs is going to make the rest of the team shoot better from the line.

"cocky smirk"

dafuq?

OP is right; TC needs to make his FTs, cocky smirk or not.

who would have thought Obokoh would be a best player off the bench. That says something about our depth this year. Is there a team in the ACC that gets less out of their bench.

who would have thought Obokoh would be a best player off the bench. That says something about our depth this year. Is there a team in the ACC that gets less out of their bench.

I don't know what to say about BJ about this point. I think JB needs to talk to him about his "options" after this season. He looks lost out there. And I'm being nice. It's in his head now. Tonight he air balled from three feet out. That's a head case issue.

Last edited:
Cocky smirk kicks shaky potatoes arse. Can we have a re-vote for best line ever? Please? :)
Really right now. I just snickered and laughed something fierce that I've been tearing for a bit. It's fun!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom