Blair Estarfaa Joins Women's Staff as Video Coordinator | Syracusefan.com

Blair Estarfaa Joins Women's Staff as Video Coordinator

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt

Blair Estarfaa has joined the Syracuse women's basketball staff as the program's video coordinator. Estarfaa comes to The Hill from Buffalo where he spent the previous two seasons as an assistant coach on Felisha Legette-Jack's staff at Buffalo and served as the program's director of basketball operations the previous year. Estarfaa brings over half a decade of coaching experience at the NCAA Division I, II and III levels with him to Syracuse.

Last edited:
I know Todd Blumen has been the men’s video coordinator for years. Have the women ever had a full time video coordinator?

I know Todd Blumen has been the men’s video coordinator for years. Has the women ever had a full time video coordinator?
Exactly what I was wondering when I read this. Not that I know of.

C579553C-7E97-4E3A-9C5A-DE07F4A18E00.jpeg

Blair Estarfaa has joined the Syracuse women's basketball staff as the program's video coordinator. Estarfaa comes to The Hill from Buffalo where he spent the previous two seasons as an assistant coach on Felisha Legette-Jack's staff at Buffalo and served as the program's director of basketball operations the previous year. Estarfaa brings over half a decade of coaching experience at the NCAA Division I, II and III levels with him to Syracuse.
I love that line right there. He "brings over a half a decade"...so 6 years or maybe just 5 and change. I am not discounting him, but it always cracks me up how things get phrased.

I love that line right there. He "brings over a half a decade"...so 6 years or maybe just 5 and change. I am not discounting him, but it always cracks me up how things get phrased.
I think the main thing is another person who has been with FLJ for a number of years.
He knows what she wants and it shows that she has good relationships with her assistants.