Blue Jackets' Jonny Gaudreaux Killed... | Syracusefan.com

Blue Jackets' Jonny Gaudreaux Killed...

pfister1

2023-24 Iggy Winner ACC & OOC Record
A driver who is suspected of being under the influence struck and killed Blue Jackets' hockey player Jonny Gaudreaux AND his brother while they were bicycling. Wow!!

I am a runner and I run on "neighborhood" streets and I can attest to the fact that drivers can be brutal at times, but this takes it to another level. A drunk driver puts a huge damper on the sister's wedding and wipes out a huge part of an entirely family...

RIP Jonny Gaudreaux

Last edited:
He wasn’t a Devil, but he always got a cheer from fans at Prudential Center since he was a “Jersey guy”. As some of the articles are saying, it’s an unimaginable tragedy.

He wasn’t a Devil, but he always got a cheer from fans at Prudential Center since he was a “Jersey guy”. As some of the articles are saying, it’s an unimaginable tragedy.
My grandson played a tournament at the rink where he grew up in Sewell, they have a giant framed photo of him with the sign reading “who’s next”.

Two babies under two. This is about as bad as it gets. May that drunk Jack wad who killed then and sentenced babies to life without a dad and a wife without a husband .. May he never put head to pillow with peace of mind

It's amazing that they haven't installed a breathalyzer device on the ignition system of vehicles yet.... or, is it more amazing that we still need something like this to prevent people from drinking, driving and killing others?

It's amazing that they haven't installed a breathalyzer device on the ignition system of vehicles yet... or, is it more amazing that we still need something like this to prevent people from drinking, driving and killing others?

New Jersey law makes the Ignition Interlock mandatory for first-time DUI offenders. Expanding that to installation on all cars for all drivers at all times would be a huge political challenge if that’s what you’re proposing.

You also have an unhealthy and unrealistically high view of human nature if people drinking and driving is “amazing” to you. You’ll be better off if you assume people are selfish, stupid, and terrible decision makers and being pleasantly surprised by the rare outliers.