BMK free throws | Syracusefan.com

BMK free throws

SBU72

All Conference
In case nobody has figured it out, since BE games started this season, BMK is shooting 72% from the foul line.

It is so great having some modicum of production from the center position.

Not that we're getting big scoring, but much better than we were the first 90% of the season. Keita is a big key. And kudos to him for capitalizing on the freebies at the stripe.

Wow! He must have really $ucked those first 13 games! Like close to 20%.

Or did you mean since the BET games started?

His free throws have been unbelievable since the BET started.

Wow! He must have really $ucked those first 13 games! Like close to 20%.

Or did you mean since the BET games started?
My mistake. From the Rutgers game to last night he is 29 of 43 or 67.4%. The first 13 games he was 10/22 for 45.5%. Over all he is 39 for 65 (60%). I had him fof an extra make.

His free throws have been unbelievable since the BET started.
Almost 70% but it looks bigger because he has taken 33 FT in that time. So over half his total came in the last 7 games.

at first i was all :bang:

but then, i was like

483360_10151577859342318_1311673343_n.jpg

Rightt now, he and MCW are the only 2 players I would trust taking FTs with the game on the line.
And it's all about mental toughness.

Almost 70% but it looks bigger because he has taken 33 FT in that time. So over half his total came in the last 7 games.
I would have guessed his percentage was higher, but I'll take it.

Rightt now, he and MCW are the only 2 players I would trust taking FTs with the game on the line.
good point on mental toughness, and that usually translates to leaders and leadership. Who would have thought that one of the (if not THE) emergent leader on this team would have been BMK?! Not me certainly and it is SO freaking great to see a kid grow in front of you. And I mean both on AND off the court the kid has become the emotional center for this team.

The way he carries himself, gets the guys pumped up, the way he responded to injury literally bleeding and bouncing back up. Hes become on bad mofo...a mofo that can hit free throws too. Gotta love BMK.

good point on mental toughness, and that usually translates to leaders and leadership. Who would have thought that one of the (if not THE) emergent leader on this team would have been BMK?! Not me certainly and it is SO freaking great to see a kid grow in front of you. And I mean both on AND off the court the kid has become the emotional center for this team.

The way he carries himself, gets the guys pumped up, the way he responded to injury literally bleeding and bouncing back up. Hes become on bad mofo...a mofo that can hit free throws too. Gotta love BMK.
I noticed at one point late in the game last night, before our lead was still not safe and Indiana was looking to foul, MCW stopped with the ball and almost invited the Hoosier foul him, as if he wanted to be the one on the line.

Southerland yesterday wanted to be fouled and cashed them both. I liked that attitude. He had MCW open but he kept the ball and went to the free throw line and nailed both of them. He doesn't go to the line often but if we needed free throws I want Jim to draw up a play to get him the ball. Triche seems to have gotten worse at free throws. Fair also.

Now if only they could work the same magic with MCW on FT's.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom