Bo Jackson explains to kid who he is | Syracusefan.com

Bo Jackson explains to kid who he is

This poster was the centerpiece of me and my big brother’s room.

C54A1027-E93F-4D2F-9299-42ED5FB2F2F1.jpeg

Yup. There will never be another like him.

My wife, who is mostly disinterested in sports, unless we are in the stadium/arena was absolutely enthralled by his 30 for 30.

He was the man. Is there a bigger or even remotely comparable “crime” against sports fans than his injury?

My wife, who is mostly disinterested in sports, unless we are in the stadium/arena was absolutely enthralled by his 30 for 30.

He was the man. Is there a bigger or even remotely comparable “crime” against sports fans than his injury?

Nope. I remember watching the game when he got hurt too. I had no idea how serious it was. Thought it was just a regular injury and he’d be back the next game or something.

I remember tauntingly singing this commercial every time I broke a big run with Bo in Tecmo when playing my friends.

Those shoes were crazy too.

This video was uploaded 2.5 years ago when the kid was 13 years old. He's the kid whose presence in the locker room caused so much commotion that his father retired from baseball. You'd think with all that exposure, and an upbringing that revolved around sports, that he'd at least know the basics. I swear, the more information that is available to people, the less we digest.

Nope. I remember watching the game when he got hurt too. I had no idea how serious it was. Thought it was just a regular injury and he’d be back the next game or something.

That is either randomly one of my earliest sports memories or I somehow made it up and decided I saw it.

Happened Jan 1991, I was still 6 years old, so I think I probably saw it.

How has no one mentioned tecmo super bowl yet??