Board Hottie Tournament WILD CARD: Lamiraqui vs Portman

Jennifer Lamiraqui vs. Natalie Portman

• Jennifer Lamiraqui

Votes: 15 48.4%
  • Natalie Portman

Votes: 16 51.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Love Natalie, but for board hottie we need a full-bodied gal. Ms. Portman, while the best actress and probably the smartest of the group, is a bit too thin for my requirements.

I went with Jennifer. I find her hotter than Natalie and I will never be able to scrub those horrid love/courting scenes from the Star Wars movies out of my brain, of course then she was in that little skimpy white get up that ripped a bit . . . . .

I went with Jennifer. I find her hotter than Natalie and I will never be able to scrub those horrid love/courting scenes from the Star Wars movies out of my brain, of course then she was in that little skimpy white get up that ripped a bit . . . . .
Rippage. Rippage is good.
senator-amidala-white-battle-costume-and-padme-amidala-gallery.jpg

Well, I went with Natalie. I guess I just couldn't scrub that s3x scene with Mila Kunis in Black Swan out of my head - nor do I want to.

Well, I went with Natalie. I guess I just couldn't scrub that six scene with Mila Kunis in Black Swan out of my head - nor do I want to.

Six scene? I had no idea Black Swan was a movie about math.

(isn't the way it censors words that you find on job applications hilarious? because clearly, s e x only refers to the act)

Rippage. Rippage is good.
senator-amidala-white-battle-costume-and-padme-amidala-gallery.jpg

I look at Natalie Portman and only picture her in that movie Leon: the Professional. Young girls and women who look like young girls do not do it for me. Heck, I'd love to have Ms. Portman as my daughter.

I look at Natalie Portman and only picture her in that movie Leon: the Professional. Young girls and women who look like young girls do not do it for me. Heck, I'd love to have Ms. Portman as my daughter.
Agree. She always had a kid look, which is not so wonderful. But she is a natural beauty.

Six scene? I had no idea Black Swan was a movie about math.

(isn't the way it censors words that you find on job applications hilarious? because clearly, s e x only refers to the act)
haha. I forgot I had to modify the text. Ridiculous!

Friend: What s3x is your baby?
Me: Hey, you can't say that, it's indecent.

We really are still a bunch of Puritans in America.

haha. I forgot I had to modify the text. Ridiculous!

Friend: What s3x is your baby?
Me: Hey, you can't say that, it's indecent.

We really are still a bunch of Puritans in America.

It reminds me of an old episode of The Simpsons, when Lisa is with her friends and says something is s e xist, and they snicker and say "Lisa said a dirty word!"

Hmmm sounds like something I'll have to check out.
It was the mention of "Black Swan" that made me remember that Natalie is married and had a child. She had like 5 or 6 movies released in the same year so she could get pregant and have the baby. Black Swan was one of them. Two others I think were "Thor" and "Friends With Benefits" (or smoething like that)