Bob Costas denies Botox injection caused pink eye during Winter Olympics | Syracusefan.com

Bob Costas denies Botox injection caused pink eye during Winter Olympics

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan
article-0-1B63672D00000578-154_306x423.jpg

http://blog.syracuse.com/sports/201...n_caused_pink_eye_during_winter_olympics.html

I can't imagine how botox could cause pink eye! Isn't pink eye an infection caused by some kind of specific eye germ? (I am so knowledgeable.)

bballbeadle said:
I can't imagine how botox could cause pink eye! Isn't pink eye an infection caused by some kind of specific eye germ? (I am so knowledgeable.)
Someone farted on the pillow he used during the Botox injection

He has bigger problems than pink eye if he has wrinkles in his eyes needing botox.:cool:

I don't care what caused it. His high and mighty rants about anti gun and anti redskin name was more than enough for me to smirk. Self-righteous much Bob?

Last edited:
I've never been a fan of Bob regardless of where he went to school. When he was announcing a milestone or a big moment in a game, it always sounded to me like he had rehearsed what he was going to say. I much prefer an announcer just have natural emotion.

I've never been a fan of Bob regardless of where he went to school. When he was announcing a milestone or a big moment in a game, it always sounded to me like he had rehearsed what he was going to say. I much prefer an announcer just have natural emotion.
Like Jim McKay or Jim Nantz? LOL
There are really Very Few that are just "natural" announcers anymore. Of course there is everyone's favorite, Bill Walton! He certainly doesn't rehearse anything.

Like Jim McKay or Jim Nantz? LOL
There are really Very Few that are just "natural" announcers anymore. Of course there is everyone's favorite, Bill Walton!

Good point. Nantz is another good example. I can't stand when he does the Masters. McKay's prime was a little before my time though.

He "attended" Syracuse University, the question remains did he "graduate" from Syracuse University?

He "attended" Syracuse University, the question remains did he "graduate" from Syracuse University?
I'm sure I've heard him state that he left to take a job before completing his degree.

I didn't get past this: "The New York Post's notorious Page Six..."