Bob Knight still not impressed | Syracusefan.com

Bob Knight still not impressed

Well he's right. They didnt win anything and really never existed. Hard to argue with him.

Well he's right. They didnt win anything and really never existed. Hard to argue with him.
The Fab 5 was really the Fab 3 with 2 real good role players...and yes they never won a title

I would give anything for an ESPN exec to tell Knight, "Listen, you're going to wear a suit from now on like everyone else. No more special treatment, douchebag."

I would give anything for an ESPN exec to tell Knight, "Listen, you're going to wear a suit from now on like everyone else. No more special treatment, douchebag."

Ha I actually love that he dresses like he has a cup in his hand. Basically just says FU to the network.

I would pay good money to see that! The words coming back would be the verbal equivelent of a thrown chair.

The Fab 5 was really the Fab 3 with 2 real good role players...and yes they never won a title
Title? They never won a single game. Check the record and see all the forfeits.

Ha I actually love that he dresses like he has a cup in his hand. Basically just says FU to the network.
When he's doing a game he's actually saying FU to the viewers. I've never seen a broadcaster on a major "network" so often so woefully unprepared.

When he's doing a game he's actually saying FU to the viewers. I've never seen a broadcaster on a major "network" so often so woefully unprepared.
there must of been others more unprepared. I just can't think of any right now. The biggest surprise to me is it really seems that he doesn't know the rules. And I'm not kidding.

I find it weird that they won the title the year before yet that never gets talked about.

1989, two years before they got there.