Bob Ley's "Alternative Facts" | Syracusefan.com

Bob Ley's "Alternative Facts"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bob Ley can suck it. Was leading the charge during the Fine hatchet job.

Right, and he's indirectly part of the reason that the NCAA doesn't recognize those 101 wins. The whole Fine fiasco, promulgated by Outside the Lines, is what gave the NCAA an added ax to grind with Boeheim. Screw OTL, Bob Ley and Mark Schwartz.

Bob Ley can suck it. Was leading the charge during the Fine hatchet job.

It was bizarre. I expected better from Bob Ley.

Right, and he's indirectly part of the reason that the NCAA doesn't recognize those 101 wins. The whole Fine fiasco, promulgated by Outside the Lines, is what gave the NCAA an added ax to grind with Boeheim. Screw OTL, Bob Ley and Mark Schwartz.

Yep, was going to post the same things.

Here we go again.
The actual facts are that SU fired Bernie Fine after the revelation of an audio tape containing allegations against him...and he wasn't on the phone call being taped.

Syracuse fires Fine amid molestation allegations

Syracuse chancellor fires longtime assistant coach Bernie Fine; 'We do not tolerate abuse,' she says

Want to cast blame?
Blame Bernie Fine and the university.
So you believe that the coverage ESPN had of this event and pushing the narrative for ratings after the Penn State situation had no part in the university doing what it did? I'm just trying to understand your position.

Here we go again.
The actual facts are that SU fired Bernie Fine after the revelation of an audio tape containing allegations against him...and he wasn't on the phone call being taped.

Syracuse chancellor fires longtime assistant coach Bernie Fine; 'We do not tolerate abuse,' she says

Want to cast blame?

The audio tape would have never seen the light of day if it wasn't for ESPN pushing this story as though it were the next Penn State. The university's hands were tied due to the PR nightmare at the hands of ESPN.

Bob Levy > Bob Ley

2469934088_6d52116a4b_b.jpg

Not helping with the thread derailment, but has there been any word on what Bernie has been up to? Do he and JB still speak? Ever since this story ended it seems that Bernie has stayed out of the spotlight (don't blame him).

Here we go again.

Want to cast blame?
The audio tape is garbage, which is why the authorities never acted on it to begin with. Any child can edit audio recordings easily with any computer.

The chancellor fired Bernie because she is a politically correct moron who couldn't be bothered to wait and see what feds' investigation uncovered, which by the way, was nothing. Call us at 800--BERNIE if you hear anything.

Ley, Schwartz and their field producer behaved unethically throughout the case. Schwartz put Bobby Davis in touch with Zach Tomaselli. Think about that. That is witness tampering and it is a serious crime. How any of those clowns walked away and are still working in the business is a mystery to me.

As an aside, I work in the media as a tech and occasionally see Schwartz on the job. I always make it a point to remind him what a complete incompetent, unethical POS he is.

The audio tape is garbage, which is why the authorities never acted on it to begin with. Any child can edit audio recordings easily with any computer.

The chancellor fired Bernie because she is a politically correct moron who couldn't be bothered to wait and see what feds' investigation uncovered, which by the way, was nothing. Call us at 800--BERNIE if you hear anything.

Ley, Schwartz and their field producer behaved unethically throughout the case. Schwartz put Bobby Davis in touch with Zach Tomaselli. Think about that. That is witness tampering and it is a serious crime. How any of those clowns walked away and are still working in the business is a mystery to me.

As an aside, I work in the media as a tech and occasionally see Schwartz on the job. I always make it a point to remind him what a complete incompetent, unethical POS he is.
Orange...a hearty thank you for acting on behalf of all of us!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom