Bobby Knight 2.0 | Syracusefan.com

Bobby Knight 2.0

I don't think he will go out like Knight but i have said for a while that this is not going to end well. There is no precedent for it to end well so perhaps JB is the first. I doubt it but maybe

I don't think he will go out like Knight but i have said for a while that this is not going to end well. There is no precedent for it to end well so perhaps JB is the first. I doubt it but maybe
i'd rather he go out in a flaming ball like knight did then to slowly reduce the fanbase to a pile of apathy where we are all detached and numb and don't care anymore. the world has forgotten that SU basketball existed.

As someone only 15 years younger than JAB it pains me to say this but maybe a mandatory retrirement age is not the worst idea in the world.

"Michael Graham, in front of 19,000 people, punched my player, and the ref had the nerve to call it a two-shot foul . Georgetown has a fine basketball team but the best team did not win tonight. Thank you."

CHAIR TOSS

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom