Bobby Petrino | Syracusefan.com

Bobby Petrino

tyson GIF

First I thought you were recommending him here, whew......but Arkansas seriously cant be that desperate to bring him back can they?!?!?!?!

First I thought you were recommending him here, whew...but Arkansas seriously cant be that desperate to bring him back can they?!?!?!?!
Why not? A&M gave him a job.

The original scandal occurred at Arkansas! They fired him as a result. Now they want to hire him back?!?!?
He doesn't have the hormones left to tail chase anymore.

He didn't bang the secretary there and crash his bike with her on it. (at least not thats been reported)
Maybe I'm old school but I thought banging was in the job description? Otherwise you could get your own coffee and newspaper.

The original scandal occurred at Arkansas! They fired him as a result. Now they want to hire him back?!?!?
I know where it occurred but he keeps getting hired regardless at different stops.

Didn't Petrino abuse State Funds, by hiring his 20 something girlfriend for a job she wasn't qualified for...and got busted with her after having a motorcycle accident and trying to hide her?

Didn't Petrino abuse State Funds, by hiring his 20 something girlfriend for a job she wasn't qualified for...and got busted with her after having a motorcycle accident and trying to hide her?
Among other things …

His rehire...tells you how much integrity and honesty and criminal activity mean versus wins in a fooball crazzed SEC!!!!
It isn’t just the SEC … you ok with the B1G perversion and cover ups? I’m not.