Bobby Petrino... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Bobby Petrino...

That is a good article but my take is that Jurich has laid down the law and Petrino will toe he line or be gone. Jurich has proven himself a very good AD and unwritten is what amount of personal clout Jurich levied with Louisville to bring back Petrino.

From the field side I point out that Petrino built a team to beat the Big East when Syracuse and Pitt were down, WVU was the only real competition with USF and UConn pretending to be substantive and Rutgers having their best season. He had speed while everyone else was slow, except WVU. He will not get that break with the ACC where everyone has speed and plays defense. He was good against mediocre teams it remans to be seen what he will do against good to elite teams.

I tend to agree, but he quickly built a pretty good team at Arkansas that finished 11-2 and #5 in his 4th year. We'll see what happens though. The Atlantic is shaping up to be a really competitive division with the Big 2, Louisville and hopefully our resurgence.

and Florida State
If FSU has the courage to let that be a night game , I would agree. That's the game the coaching staff tells AAM , " You want a shot a The League , well here is an NFL defense , now show everybody what you got".

If FSU has the courage to let that be a night game , I would agree. That's the game the coaching staff tells AAM , " You want a shot a The League , well here is an NFL defense , now show everybody what you got".

FSU has no say over when the game is played. ESPN will decide that.

FSU just thinks they'll dance their way through our game...

fawk-d-off-by-ice-cream-truck-o.gif

The ACC and ESPN are partners. National Champion FSU has a lot of say over conference decisions in football , especially when it comes to their own interests.

The ACC and ESPN are partners. National Champion FSU has a lot of say over conference decisions in football , especially when it comes to their own interests.

Might be true, but I doubt they're afraid of playing us at any time of the day.

You would think that they'd like impress (err, fail to impress) as many eyeballs as possible. :)