Bobby Wilder | Syracusefan.com

Bobby Wilder

G

GoCuse44

OLD DOMINION UNIVERSITY 2007-present
Head Coach
Since restarting its football team in 2009, Old Dominion has compiled a three-year total of 27 wins and only eight losses and in its third year of play has already climbed the polls to a top-10 ranking and a playoff appearance

In 2011, the Monarchs concluded the year at 10-3 overall and ranked No. 10 in both The Sports Network/Fathead.com and FCS Coaches Final Polls, the fastest climb to the top-10 of any start-up program

In 2011, defeated MEAC Champions Norfolk State in first round action and advanced to the second round of the playoffs against Georgia Southern in one of the most thrilling games of the Division I Football Championships

UNIVERSITY OF MAINE 1990-2006
Associate Head Coach, Offensive Coordinator
Black Bears averaged 29.1 points per game in 2004, and scored 29 or more in seven of 11 games

Helped tutor running back Marcus Williams, who rushed for 1,077 yards during his senior season, which moved him into first place in school history for career rushing yards

Named the Assistant Coach of the Year by the Gridiron Club of Greater Boston in 2004, which is presented annually to the top assistant coach in New England

In 2002, the Black Bears finished the season with 4,702 yards in total offense, the most since a school-record 4,861 yards in 1989
BOSTON COLLEGE 1988-1989
Graduate Assistant

Playing Career
UNIVERISTY OF MAINE 1986-1989
Quarterback
Captained the Black Bears to the Yankee Conference Championship his senior year

My wife's godson plays for Coach Wilder at ODU. Great guy. I just don't know if his offensive scheme would work at our level. But, it would sure be fun to find out. 5 OL, 4WR, 1 RB and 1 QB. And his QB down there is very good, Taylor Heinecke.

My wife's godson plays for Coach Wilder at ODU. Great guy. I just don't know if his offensive scheme would work at our level. But, it would sure be fun to find out. 5 OL, 4WR, 1 RB and 1 QB. And his QB down there is very good, Taylor Heinecke.

No wonder Grotto has such a hardon.

I'm sorry but an ACC school should not be hiring a FCS lifer as HC.

Now if Shaf gets the job and he wants to make him OC, go for it.

No wonder Grotto has such a hardon.

I'm sorry but an ACC school should not be hiring a FCS lifer as HC.

Now if Shaf gets the job and he wants to make him OC, go for it.

Well technically we still are a Big East school.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom