Boeheim #10 on Most Intriguing Coaches | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim #10 on Most Intriguing Coaches

if scandal proves true, i want jb out of here and his name eradicated froim the court. i told tristan years ago this was a top 5 program. we're there now, thank you jmb, but we don't need a nagative.

if scandal proves true, i want jb out of here and his name eradicated froim the court. i told tristan years ago this was a top 5 program. we're there now, thank you jmb, but we don't need a nagative.

If it doesnt can we remove you from the board permanently?

Is it bad that every time I see a picture of Pat Forde, I want to crush that gigantic nose of his with my fist? Of all the pompous douche sportswriters out there, he is the most pompous worst of them all.

You want him out of here regardless. BTW, who got us to be a Top 5 program? Danforth?

gotta love his deeply perceptual analysis of Ben Howland and UCLA: he could have a great team, or a bad team, or something in between.

If it doesnt can we remove you from the board permanently?
seconded
I hate "nagatives" too. And who is this jmb character? James Arthur Boeheim, igor, check the name on the court.

On a related note: it's nice that igor's internet is restored. I still don't have power at home. igor must be frothing at the mouth at the prospect of the Aztecs carving up "tavern."

On a related note: it's nice that igor's internet is restored. I still don't have power at home. igor must be frothing at the mouth at the prospect of the Aztecs carving up "tavern."
igor's hardened bunker can withstand an F5 hurricane . . . the only thing that seems to give it trouble is a 13-0 start