Boeheim and Bilas were right | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim and Bilas were right

Not saying you have an agenda, but after today's game Triche is shooting 48% from inside the arc (49 for 102).

my bad, typo in my math. thx

total shooting % for each is 52.6% for BT and 50.5% for Scoop (fg and ft combined) so not really that big a difference until you get into clear fouling situations, today wasn't one of those but clearly BT was playing the best by far.

I stand corrected. Figures it would be SWC, too. :)
I'm happy to give him credit.
As long as Brandon Triche keeps up the steady play.

Did someone also beat me to calling John Thomspon, 3rd "Mr. Potatohead"?

my bad, typo in my math. thx

total shooting % for each is 52.6% for BT and 50.5% for Scoop (fg and ft combined) so not really that big a difference until you get into clear fouling situations, today wasn't one of those but clearly BT was playing the best by far.

Figured it was a math error, the Triche number just didn't look right.

For the season Scoop, Brandon and Dion have all been very efficient scorers by the advanced metrics, they just get there in different ways. Here's hoping Dion starts trending back in the right direction soon.

Another SU fan that is sure we don't score in the last 10 seconds or we that would definitely lose in OT?
Bees I hear you here and the other places you posted. I just think that there was some momentum starting to go their way and if that 2 had gone down it would have made it very interesting. Not saying we would have lost, but who knows just exactly how it would have gone down.

Your analogies of many missed calls earlier just doesn't work for me. How many baseball games have you been in that there were some missed opportunities, but in the ninth inning your team gets a couple guys on base but the cleanup hitter hits into a double play when all he needed to do was get it into the outfield. It's only what you do at the end that counts.

It's only what you do at the end that counts.

Unless, of course, you are 20 points ahead or behind with 2 minutes to go because of the plays you made/didn't make earlier in the game.

He's like Buster Keaton with that expressionless poker face.
All he does is get the job done.
And that's all that matters.

Triche is a blue collar player. He grabs his lunch box and goes to work, without a lot of bravado and self-promotion. IMHO, a breathe of fresh air in a sporting world full of, as my father used to call them, showboats.

Agreed. Triche is the only player I get excited to see on the line, even though the others have improved. Turned out to be some clutch free throws.
Waiters took the last shot (Another fall away Floater), I would have rather have Brandon with the Ball

Waiters took the last shot (Another fall away Floater), I would have rather have Brandon with the Ball

I agree, at least for today. It makes sense to go with the hot hand

TRICHE IS WHO DETERMINES HOW DEEP OUR TOURNEY RUN GOES

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom