Boeheim blames loss on himself | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim blames loss on himself

CusefanATL

2018 Iggy Post Season Record NCAA Winner
for scheduling Wisconsin after the bahamas...

hmmm, where do i start?

1. this is big 10/acc challenge and the powers that be scheduled it right after Thanksgiving which is the preseason tournament season
2. Boeheim went small
3. Boeheim doesn't make schedule right? Herm Frazier does?
4. Free throws

I remember Boeheim blaming himself for scheduling after we started 1996 season 11ish-0 and then lost to umass and then miami. It was just as stupid as quote then - hope this season follows the 1996 trend.

for scheduling Wisconsin after the bahamas...

hmmm, where do i start?

1. this is big 10/acc challenge and the powers that be scheduled it right after Thanksgiving which is the preseason tournament season
2. Boeheim went small
3. Boeheim doesn't make schedule right? Herm Frazier does?
4. Free throws

I remember Boeheim blaming himself for scheduling after we started 1996 season 11ish-0 and then lost to umass and then miami. It was just as stupid as quote then - hope this season follows the 1996 trend.
I was in hawaii to watch the team that year. I also said months before the Miami game that we would lose that game. This was very different. Jb should blame himself. But not for that.

I was in hawaii to watch the team that year. I also said months before the Miami game that we would lose that game. This was very different. Jb should blame himself. But not for that.

I remember that well and, oddly enough, made the 1996 Miami comparison during the first half today. Thought there was a hangover and the freshmen seemed flat.

As for blame, meh. Everyone had a mediocre game. But I sure didn't agree with going to the stall when we were up 50-48. Quieted the crowd and took away some momentum, I thought.

I remember hearing I think Gbinije say they shoot freethrows for 30 minutes after games or after practice quite often.

Value every freethrow like its the game winner. I hate to see otherwise.

I remember hearing I think Gbinije say they shoot freethrows for 30 minutes after games or after practice quite often.

Value every freethrow like its the game winner. I hate to see otherwise.
A couple of his late FTs looked really bad coming off his hand.

Odd play to call on our final possession in regulation as well...