Boeheim in Atl | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim in Atl

CusefanATL

2018 Iggy Post Season Record NCAA Winner
My buddy ran into JB tonight at a restaurant (muss and turners) that is about 0.2 miles from my house in Smyrna. Just pretty random and thought it was cool. My guess is that he had a few days off from USA bball.

He should go to Siracusas. Only about a mile from Muss Turners and owned by 2 local Cuse guys. They have great pizza, huge syracuse fans and bocce. JB would love it.

My buddy ran into JB tonight at a restaurant (muss and turners) that is about 0.2 miles from my house in Smyrna. Just pretty random and thought it was cool. My guess is that he had a few days off from USA bball.

He should go to Siracusas. Only about a mile from Muss Turners and owned by 2 local Cuse guys. They have great pizza, huge syracuse fans and bocce. JB would love it.
Oh crap, that's down the block from me! Damn!!

who was he recruting?

obviously on friday he was in vegas and this AM he said hes in Syracuse for his camp.

so there had to be a reason for 1 day in atlanta in august....

who was he recruting?

obviously on friday he was in vegas and this AM he said hes in Syracuse for his camp.

so there had to be a reason for 1 day in atlanta in august...
and not Atlanta proper. Smyrna/Vinings is lovely to live but not where you spend one night when coming to town.

i'm off S. Atlanta Road. Neighborhood is right next to the park where they have Tuesday food trucks. You?

Ah, im a tad south. I am across atlanta rd from the complex where muss and turners is. not far from St Benedict's church.

We'll have to meet for a beer

Ah, im a tad south. I am across atlanta rd from the complex where muss and turners is. not far from St Benedict's church.

We'll have to meet for a beer
My kids make me a recluse but always happy to give it a shot.