Boeheim likes pizza | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim likes pizza

The description reminded me of one of Kramer's "make your own pizza" schemes.

Didn't coach watch "BROKE"? These places never work out. What's up next? A carwash?

I hope he has good advisors. Maybe someone should put his contract money into a trust for the next 3 years. He can live off his endorsements.

These young guys and their schemes...

Fuel is great. The DC location is always packed. The guy that started the concept is a friend and from DeWitt.

Agree; Fuel makes a good pie, it's a nice space, and it's popular.

One caveat: I can count on one hand the number of good pizza places (traditional, not the Two Amys, Paradiso sit-down stuff) in Washington. Those are a dime a dozen in Harlem and all over New York. Not exactly a captive audience.

Pizza and hot dogs, what's up next for JB chicken nuggets?

JAB's gourmet applesauce. Good apple country in western ny Roch thru Lyons area.

Custom Fuel Pizza & Salads in Harlem (opened Feb. 27)
• 65-seat quick-service customizable pizza shop whose investors include former New York Knicks John Starks and Anthony Mason, Syracuse University basketball coach Jim Boeheim and CNN’s Chris Cuomo
• Created by Jeremy Wladis of New York’s The Restaurant Group (A.G. Kitchen, Good Enough to Eat) and Zach Current and Lincoln Clark, co-founders of North Carolina-based Fuel Pizza
• First expansion to New York after opening two locations in Washington, D.C. last year
• Pizzas made on white, whole wheat or gluten-free 7x13-inch crust w/ choice of sauce, cheese and up to four toppings out of forty, including burrata, grilled artichoke and farm eggs
• Suggested pizzas: “Old Bay Shrimp” w/ bacon and cream sauce; “Pork BBQ” w/ dill relish, slaw, aged cheddar and chips; “Gorgonzola, Pear & Prosciutto” w/ honey-sweetend ricotta
• Serves beer, wine and margaritas/rum punch
• Open daily 12pm-11:30pm
• Info: 2288 Frederick Douglass Boulevard; 646-524-5636

This is his end game. "Pizza King".
He set up 2 decent recruitment classes moving forward for Hopkins.
Is currently 26-3 as a newcomer in the ACC.
Got his first ejection vs Coach K at the basketball Taj Mahal.
What else is there?

PIZZA!!!!

I can say unequivocally that the NC based Fuel pizza that one of the co-founders created is horrible! Just plain bad pie. There's a lot of mediocre and sufficient pizza in Charlotte but Fuel is well below that level. Not giving them the opportunity to fool me a third time. However, it appears as though Custom Fuel is a different concept, even though the Fuel logo is the same

Reminds me of this rant from Peyton Manning's brother last year that didn't get a lot of press...

Cooper Manning Rant

“People think Peyton is smart?” continued Cooper, now shouting. “He’s a dumbass. Trust me on this. He knows nothing but football. He thinks a good business investment is buying up a bunch of Papa Johns franchises in f–king Denver.

That's pretty bizarre. What's next I'd he going to open a subway with Patrick Ewing?

Reminds me of this rant from Peyton Manning's brother last year that didn't get a lot of press...

Cooper Manning Rant

“People think Peyton is smart?” continued Cooper, now shouting. “He’s a dumbass. Trust me on this. He knows nothing but football. He thinks a good business investment is buying up a bunch of Papa Johns franchises in f–king Denver.
Wait...

JohnCuse44 said:
That's pretty bizarre. What's next I'd he going to open a subway with Patrick Ewing?

Car washes with the king of car washes. Charles Oakley.

Realized after the announcement about that that I had Fuel in Charlotte once. People down there think it's "pretty good", which accurately translates to "totally sub-par" by NY standards.