Boeheim on the Dan Patrick Show today. | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim on the Dan Patrick Show today.

freaking amazing gif. you get 2 likes.

p.s. on a related to the thread post, boeheim was on 790 the zone in atlanta this morning as well.

Talking bout his good buddy JC and ND I suppose? Any good takes.

They pushed it back to the next break. Probably around 10:40.

Of course after putting up the post, updating the time and listening all morning i missed the first half of the interview. 2nd half was the usual Boeheim ACC talking points. Wasn't his decision, loved the big east but it's not the same as it used to be, excited for the challenge,etc.

The best part was DP kinda said goodbye to Boeheim then paused and went into a question about whether or not he wants to use DP's jumper as a teaching point for the players. He waited for a response but it was nothing but dead air. Boeheim had hung up thinking the interview was over (I kinda had a feeling he did as DP continued with the question). Classic

Talking bout his good buddy JC and ND I suppose? Any good takes.

Jimmy was affable. Started it with some humor, saying it was hard to get these radio guys down here talking about college basketball this time of year, but with the ND news and Calhoun announcement, they had some stuff to talk about. Mostly talked about what a great job Calhoun did at UConn. Saying it may be the greatest coaching job ever, taking a a school from the Yankee Conference to 3 titles, and you can't under estimate what he did there. Talked about how Calhoun was not a great public speaker, but gave a great speech at their Hall Of Fame induction. He correct the local guy, who had the year wrong. Also, talked about the Olympics and his experience with Lebron, Wade, Melo, Paul, Chandler. Mentioned Anthony Davis, and said these are a great group of players and people. They asked Jimmy about his comments on LeBron maybe being better than Jordan. He said "maybe" and that you don't have to win 6 titles to be better. Said what LeBron did in Cleveland was very impressive. Said LeBron is the only player he ever saw that could defend 1-5, so from Chris Paul to Pau Gasol.

I listen to 790 a lot, and he's been on a few times with them. I think these guys like JB. The 3 hosts are from Boston, NJ (think Rutgers) and Cleveland, I believe.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom