Boeheim Quote | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim Quote

1) congratulations on continuing in the Tournament.

2) the quote from Boeheim: "This is how we played all year long!"

The way the team has played all year long is Bad.

Winning playing Bad is better than losing playing Bad.
Yup, I mean, it's not like JB WANTS them to be so bad on offense. But we only have 2.5 guys who can dribble and/or shoot,.

Yup, I mean, it's not like JB WANTS them to be so bad on offense. But we only have 2.5 guys who can dribble and/or shoot,.
I have said this before if there are no plays designed for the other players, they will either stand around or get in the way. The ball needs to more better and be less predictable.

I have said this before if there are no plays designed for the other players, they will either stand around or get in the way. The ball needs to more better and be less predictable.
I am surprised when the other guys catch the ball, let alone make a shot.

Why does he always talk his team down? Try being a little bit positive. We just won.

It was very tough to watch because I felt wee were much better than this team but very very proud of them to keep marching. We can’t play much worse offensively and still won that should tell you something

There haven’t been too many games in which I haven’t been screaming “move the ball” at the TV.

It doesn’t seem to help.

And those who point out that moving it to guys who can’t score doesn’t help much are not wrong.

Anyway, we won. Let’s enjoy this!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom