Boeheim will be on in 15 minutes... | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim will be on in 15 minutes...

690West

Moneyline Master
Espn radio locally at 5:30. They said they'll ask him about the Hopkins situation. I'm pretty sure he won't comment. We'll see

You can listen at espncny.com or locally on 97.7fm

Espn radio locally at 5:30. They said they'll ask him about the Hopkins situation. I'm pretty sure he won't comment. We'll see

You can listen at espncny.com or locally on 97.7fm
They just played a brief clip from JB on ch9 but I missed most of it.

Looks like he did:

Chris McManus@ChrisESPNCNY
Boeheim on Hop: "He interviewed last week. Tremendous young coach. It's a good job, and he's interested in going back to Southern Cal."
Retweeted by Anish Shroff

WELL...it was a good run. Back to the days of James Thues and Greg Davis, I guess.

FB coach leaves, we lose assistants. BB coach stays, we lose assistant ? Hmmm.

hey james thues did a nice job here the 1 yr he was thrust into the starting point position. no joke.

hey james thues did a nice job here the 1 yr he was thrust into the starting point position. no joke.
I got to play ball against Thues at Archbold once, a good time was had by all... it actually against Thues and Jeremy McNeil. The first possession, they through the ball into McNeil, he backed down my friend in the post who was like 6'5 270, and dunked on him with a drop step... it was hilarious

I got to play ball against Thues at Archbold once, a good time was had by all... it actually against Thues and Jeremy McNeil. The first possession, they through the ball into McNeil, he backed down my friend in the post who was like 6'5 270, and dunked on him with a drop step... it was hilarious
Huh...wonder if I know you...

My very Jewish friend got thrown in a 5 on 5 game with about 7 cuse players and 2 others. On the 3rd possession McNeil got so pissed at my buddy for an ill advised TO, he screamed "COME ON COREY MATHEWS, JUST THROW ME THE DAMN BALL".

Huh...wonder if I know you...
Haha I have wondered how many people on this board I actually know as well, it's pretty funny. '05 Grad. As a freshman I got to see Dwight Freeney playing at Archbold as well, he was shaped like a square and is shorter then you think he would be, but he could get up off the floor with the best of them.

Haha I have wondered how many people on this board I actually know as well, it's pretty funny. '05 Grad. As a freshman I got to see Dwight Freeney playing at Archbold as well, he was shaped like a square and is shorter then you think he would be, but he could get up off the floor with the best of them.
Oh yeah played against him. Nicest dude was hak

WELL...it was a good run. Back to the days of James Thues and Greg Davis, I guess.
Autry and GMac won't let us go back to that. Remember Autry got Fair and McCullough. I think GMac was helpful with Ennis.

Autry and GMac won't let us go back to that. Remember Autry got Fair and McCullough. I think GMac was helpful with Ennis.

I was just playing role of "All purpose CNY Alarmist"

I didn't think that GMac was allowed to recruit off campus yet.

I didn't think that GMac was allowed to recruit off campus yet.
Not with Ennis my bad, but my buddy Francis reminded me he was a big help with R. Patterson.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom