Boeheim's Army - 1,500 More Vote s Needed | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim's Army - 1,500 More Vote s Needed

mlbball99

2nd String
I know this is basketball related but hoping Coach Babers comes to a game next week! This is also representing on Syracuse on ESPN next weekend!

Starting an own thread here because we need this to get attention (and not buried in a thread, so I kindly ask to not move it).

Boeheim's Army needs 1,500 more votes to add an additional player. They have 3 days to accomplish this. Please take 30 seconds to click the below link and click "Support This Team." I know GM Belbey is very hard at work to bring in some incredible talent, but it can't happen unless we get these votes. I know there are a few thousand active members here. Please all help, tell a friend, or two or three and let's see if we can achieve this!! I promise these are players that will greatly help the team win this TBT and represent Syracuse in the best way possible on ESPN next week!!

Vote here:

Boeheim's Army (Syracuse Alumni)

I know this is basketball related but hoping Coach Babers comes to a game next week! This is also representing on Syracuse on ESPN next weekend!

Starting an own thread here because we need this to get attention (and not buried in a thread, so I kindly ask to not move it).

Boeheim's Army needs 1,500 more votes to add an additional player. They have 3 days to accomplish this. Please take 30 seconds to click the below link and click "Support This Team." I know GM Belbey is very hard at work to bring in some incredible talent, but it can't happen unless we get these votes. I know there are a few thousand active members here. Please all help, tell a friend, or two or three and let's see if we can achieve this!! I promise these are players that will greatly help the team win this TBT and represent Syracuse in the best way possible on ESPN next week!!

Vote here:

Boeheim's Army (Syracuse Alumni)
Done

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors