Boeheim's starting to PJ. | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim's starting to PJ.

RobVTX

Walk On
Screaming at Joseph "you gotta get back" at the 2:09 mark in the first half. He's the only one on that side of the floor. Christmas can't come out and guard that three and Joseph can't guard up front and slide down to guard the forward spot.

Meanwhile, G and Roberson are standing on the same side of the court

Meanwhile, G and Roberson are standing on the same side of the court
Hahaha, at first I was screaming at the tv when they were doing it, but when it happened again I could only laugh.

Hahaha, at first I was screaming at the tv when they were doing it, but when it happened again I could only laugh.

I've commented a few times today about it. Surprised there wasn't a thread. This literally burned our first half lead.

Screaming at Joseph "you gotta get back" at the 2:09 mark in the first half. He's the only one on that side of the floor. Christmas can't come out and guard that three and Joseph can't guard up front and slide down to guard the forward spot.
That had to be in reference to the play before that, no?

I've commented a few times today about it. Surprised there wasn't a thread. This literally burned our first half lead.

I know - it killed everything we built in the first half. Yet it's been mentioned very little.

It was amazing to watch.

Nobody was on that side of the floor. Wouldn't have posted if they were.

My guess is that since lots of people on this board were able to figure out that Roberson & Gbinije were on the same side for 2 possessions that Boeheim also realized that. Has anyone considered that he was yelling at Joseph for something else??? You judge a 2 min timeout by a 4 second clip. I also love the term screaming. If SU is losing it's screaming and Boeheim must apologize. These guys aren't 4th & 5th graders.