Bonnie's return to Dome for December game | Syracusefan.com

Bonnie's return to Dome for December game

Rocketlax44

Walk On
NEW: St. Bona will fill out their non-con slate playing Syracuse. Game during Christmas week. Another trip to the Dome for the #Bonnies

Reported from Twitter of @shannshep4 WIVB Buffalo

NEW: St. Bona will fill out their non-con slate playing Syracuse. Game during Christmas week. Another trip to the Dome for the #Bonnies

Reported from Twitter of @shannshep4 WIVB Buffalo
I expect that to be a tough game.

Bonnies are always tough. Side note when i was playing we played them each year. They used to invite us to a team meal post game which was cool. Their food was always exceptional. Good memories other than the fact we lost 3 out of 4 games.

St. Bona has their starting backcourt back and they will be tough to guard and completely stop. Adams might be the odds-on favorite for A-10 Player of the Year next year.

I would not be surprised at all if we lose that game.

The 2017-18 St. Bona team is NCAA tournament or bust. Like stated above, starting backcourt is back and the big men who were frosh last year are expected to make a big jump. This team should be a lot better than the 2016 team that was on the NCAA tournament schedule.

This is going to be a tough matchup.

Still fully expect to win, this isnt a road game and i expect Battle to physically outmatch their guards.

panicking about a low level a10 team in june...

gonna be a fun year!!!!

You obviously didn't follow those guys last year. One of the best backcourts in the nation with Mobley and Adams

You obviously didn't follow those guys last year. One of the best backcourts in the nation with Mobley and Adams

They are good, sadly for us they played like crap against uri, could have helped us out.

No I didn't.

I generally don't follow the NYS mids who Syracuse hasn't lost to in a few hundred years.

Because, well...Syracuse hasn't lost to them in a few hundred years.

St. Bona has their starting backcourt back and they will be tough to guard and completely stop. Adams might be the odds-on favorite for A-10 Player of the Year next year.

This terrifies me

It looks like Thorpe is the final piece to this years team. If that is the case we now have experience and flexibility at the guard spot to go with multiple athletic options at the forward spots and enough centers to deal with foul trouble. I'm not going to worry about the Bonnies until Isee SU play some games and can evaluate how we look as a team. I like the pieces we have more and more but there is still plenty for the coaches and players to work out. The Bonnies look to be a pretty good squad and those games during the Holiday week can be problematic but we really aren't sure what we have yet.

You are a half glass filled type of guy.

You are a half glass filled type of guy.

Haha no. I'm just saying - Bona won't be a pushover. And with the flux that our team is likely to be in at the beginning of the year with all the new parts, it's not going to be an easy game.