Boomer and Carton show | Syracusefan.com

Boomer and Carton show

Cusetown23

Walk On
Carton laid into the Cuse about the loss last night and went on to rip Coach B and call Syracuse one of the dirtiest programs of all time. I dont have a link, I was just watching the show. Carton is a Syracuse Alum.

I listen to that show for about 15 minutes getting dressed every morning. Its the worst radio show in the history of sports talk radio. Carton is a scum bag shock jock who is a terrible human off the air as well.

/rant

rant back on: This leads to the question, why do I continue to listen? Cuz Mike and mike are the only other tv choice in the morning. ugh.

Carton laid into the Cuse about the loss last night and went on to rip Coach B and call Syracuse one of the dirtiest programs of all time. I dont have a link, I was just watching the show. Carton is a Syracuse Alum.
What is the deal with that stupid, "Helloooooooooooooooo, la la la" crap they do with the callers? Is there a reason/ story why they do that? So friggin' annoying. Oh, and Carton is an ass clown.

That show is the worst in radio. The worst. Carton is a friggin tool who belongs on a garbage truck

What is the deal with that stupid, "Helloooooooooooooooo, la la la" crap they do with the callers? Is there a reason/ story why they do that? So friggin' annoying. Oh, and Carton is an ass clown.
Its from a seinfeld episode. Its terrible.

Seinfeld.

i listen every day for about 2hours.

carton called Cuse corrupt yesterday too.

says all programs that win are, he includes Syracuse hoop.

someday, hopefully, he will call our football team corrupt.....

:eek:

rant back on: This leads to the question, why do I continue to listen? Cuz Mike and mike are the only other tv choice in the morning. ugh.

Poor 690 got sold the crappiest cable package in America, apparently. :)

Poor 690 got sold the crappiest cable package in America, apparently. :)
hahaha. I've been lazy in ever putting a box in my bedroom so I only get regular cable. My FOUR 55" TV's on my first floor have all the goods:cool:

The odd thing is Carton went to Syracuse and JB even spoke at Carton's fraternity house on Comstock while he was there. JB was on their show a few years back and they talked about this.

Carton thought JB should have been fired immediately during the whole Fine mess; so take it for what its worth.

I listen to that show for about 15 minutes getting dressed every morning. Its the worst radio show in the history of sports talk radio. Carton is a scum bag shock jock who is a terrible human off the air as well.

/rant

Exactly the same with me - 15 minutes in the morning while I get dressed. Carton is horrible and unfunny, Boomer is a big dumb jock.

Why do I listen? Because I don't have a satellite radio in the bathroom and have to wait until I get in my car to listen to The King of All Media.

Carton is over-the-top with the criticism of his alma mater so people will think he's credible. There are plenty of other reasons why he's not.

With all the options WFAN had out there after Imus...how'd they come up with Carton? Can't take more than 2 minutes of that loser.

To put it in perspective...I'd rather listen to Tiki Barber on CBS Sports Radio in the morning than listen to Carton.

Carton's schtick is to make inflammatory statements about people in the news. He's always done that and it got him in hot water with then-NJ Gov. Cody about some comments about his wife, iirc.

Carton is terrible. His grating voice alone makes him unlistenable. It's a mystery how a guy who knows pretty much nothing about sports keeps his job on what supposedly is a sports radio show.