donated

Hours remaining

donors

66%
of 5,000 donor goal

$898,863
donated

Hours remaining

I finished up 30 hours of traveling, swung by the bar on my way home from the airport to make sure all my friends were alive and not in jail, and just made it hope to #boostthecuse with 13 minutes to spare.

Came home to a thank you letter for a small donation I made earlier in the month, when I got my PFD, not only was it signed by the AD, he wrote a little thank you note. I’m sure he does that for everyone, but it was a cool touch.

They don’t get much outa the ol Cusetroop and not near what I I give to the Red Fox, but they make me feel appreciated for sure.

Last edited:

On Oct. 25, Boost the ’Cuse II, Syracuse University’s second annual day of giving, marked the single most successful fundraising day in University history.
The Orange community rallied for an incredible day: taking selfies with “Flat Ottos,” rocking Boost the ’Cuse socks all over the world, connecting with fellow alumni at regional events, joining in on the Shaw Quad for the Cash Grab Challenge and taco bar. And making a gift. Whether the gift was $1 or $10,000, each gift mattered and helped in achieving a total of 4,939 donors and more than $1.76 million raised for the University. Boost the ’Cuse II saw 20 percent more donors than last year, with participation from all 50 states and 16 different countries.
Alumni, students, faculty, staff, parents, friends and loyal SU fans gave generously to the areas around campus that meant the most to them. Gifts were designated for everything from scholarships to school and college dean’s funds to units like Syracuse University Libraries and Syracuse Athletics. Each donor helped to unlock more than $600,000 in additional challenge dollars that were given by advisory board members and individuals from each unit on campus.
The power of Orange is inspiring. See the thank-you video at Mission Control.
And for those who missed the chance to join Otto’s crew, it’s not too late to make a gift at Mission Control.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom