Boston College | Syracusefan.com

Boston College

raf4488

Starter
BC will be a much better basketball rival than many think. They're in a competitive game with Miami right now.
ACC ROY Oliver Hanlan is a future ACC POY candidate, and he scored 41 yesterday and made 16 consecutive shots at one point if you combine his games yesterday and today. They are very young but talented, and Donahue is a solid coach. I wouldn't be surprised to see them vastly improved and in NCAA tournament contention next year.

Yep - they are rapidly improving, and most of the rotation is SO/FR so they will be coming back.

Donahue accepted the job with the cupboard beyond BARE. His team is young and is taking its lumps, but improved dramatically this year especially at home. I expect BC could be a What loss in the next 2 years as all their players are Fr, Soph and will be improved. The only saving grace is that SU fans may equal the BC fans in Conte Forum and turn into a neutral court.

They'll be good again at some point, but they've never been a program that can sustain success, and even in their best years they're similar to what ND is right now.

They're just not good enough to be a legitimate rival to Syracuse.

I don't expect them to be equal rivals -- but I didn't want them to be a Rutgers every year either, who never gets in the tourney.

And in recent yeras they were amongst the worst BCS schools, if not the worse.

55-55 with 3 minutes to go.

Extremely hard team to judge going forward. Yes they are young and shoot lights out some nights. But theyre still a scrub squad with a 500 record. Hard team to evaluate and idk where hanlon rohan and anderson rank at this level. I think theyll be real good next few years but they could disappoint.